[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[August 28, 2022]


I pulled the valve covers to see if anything was amiss under there. Worst I saw was what looked like lead buildup on the #1. Definitely wasn't metal as it broke apart easily.


I put the plugs back in and decided just to fly it and monitor the engine carefully.


The neoprene air inlet started to tear. I have extra, but the adhesive shipped with the Sam James cowl has been dried up for some time. I have plenty of neoprene, so this should be an easy fix.


For the time being I "stitched" it up with .040 safety wire.

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: August 28, 2022